Breast Cancer Awareness Month
Organization: My Hope Chest
Mission: MHC does so much, but their main mission is to make a difference in the lives of breast cancer survivors by helping fund their breast reconstruction surgeries, specifically targeting those who are uninsured and under-insured.
This month’s print: you can find it in the Shop by clicking here or by clicking on the “Shop” tab in the navigation menu. 30% of the proceeds from this print will go straight to My Hope Chest. Your money will help them fund reconstructive surgeries for breast cancer survivors!
You can also support them by:
- Learning more about MHC
- Becoming an Angel Sponsor or a Benefactor Angel
- Attending a MHC event or hosting your own MHC fundraiser
- Becoming more educated about breast cancer and reconstructive surgery and spreading the word
- Donating directly to MHC
- One of my goals this year is to listen to AND hear other people’s POVs, so if you have ideas or reference pictures for images I can use in my artwork or base the artwork off of, email them to me at email@example.com with the subject line: Art for Hope. If I use your image(s), you will be credited in the blog post for the month and in the note I will be sending out with each print. Also, if your image has a story behind it or personal connection to you, I will also feature your story in the blog (after receiving your permission)
- I welcome/encourage suggestions for the other causes we will be supporting throughout the rest of the year – I’d love to hear your feedback and know what matters to you! Here is a quick survey you can take if you’d like to submit suggestions 🙂 This survey can be taken at any time over the next 3 months
- Maybe you know other people who would be interested in the Rebel Hope Series as a whole or in some of the specific causes we will be supporting – please share this post with them! You can share on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest – anywhere and everywhere! The more people who know about this project, the more funds we can raise for all of the wonderful organizations that will be represented in the coming months 🙂
Dum Spiro Spero